Wednesday 4 March 2009

Quick Intro

Diving or Scuba Diving to be more specific and not to confuse it with any other activity that might be called diving, yep there are a few, maybe we'll try to list them some other time.

Diving is my thing, been doing it for more years than I can re-call, have dived all over the place in all sorts of situations, had a bit of time off from it but always gravitated back. It's been a hobby, a job and a way of life. It's currently back to being a hobby and heading back to being a way of life.

I am an instructor with PADI and IANTD, more on those guys in other posts/rants/rambles. I get a big buzz of teaching, I'm pretty good at it - if I say so myself - but I really am not that active at the moment. That is all about to change as I launch myself back into the instructing scene.

There'll be a whole bunch of stuff going on here, check back often, it'll be fun. I have a lot to say, some worth hearing some perhaps not so, depends on your point of view.

BFN

Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment